Over 2 months rent arrears
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
4 Posts
11 years ago
Hello we have a problem Tenant who has upset the neighbours with various matters plus she has not paid any rent for 2 months.She claims she has put in a claim for Housing Benefit.Can we just print off either a Section 8 or Section 21 template?Does this need to be registered with the Court?.
Please explain the system.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.