Proceedings to recover money owed
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
45 Posts
15 years ago

I evicted a tenant via court procedings and the bailif, at which point he disappered.

I have now located him at another address and wish to issue court procedings to recover the money owed (around £1300).

As he is now working I would prefer some legal method which may allow an attachment to earnings and also something which would show up on his credit record (CCJ ?) to protect other landlords from the same problems I had.

Any suggestions ?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.