Rent arrears
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
3 Posts
11 years ago
I have tenant in arrears £ 744. They have made no attempt to pay ,in fact they have been uncontactable ! Their lease is coming to end. I have served section 21 . They now wish 2 make payment & enter into another lease. Can I give them another lease ?
Do I need 2 get section 21 back from them.
Can I increase rent if I give them new lease?
I have a guarantor on currant lease ! If I do give them another lease would would this still be applicable ? Or would I need another guarantor form filling in ?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.