arrears after leaving the property
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
2 Posts
11 years ago
Hi Please advise,
I have a tenant who has left my property in arreas after serving a sec 21 notice.
I have no fowarding address .
I understand that it will be difficult to get the money back, but is there any way that a ccj or similar can be issued as a warning to fellow landlords.
please advise

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.