Advising HMRC of tenant new address
General Discussion

0 Thanks
8 Posts
1 month ago

I am trying to get HMRC to change my ex-tenant's rental address to his new one. I keep forwarding the tax statements to the new address but they keep arriving at my property! Any advice about contacting HMRC would be welcome ... I'm not prepared to spend hours waiting for HMRC to answer my telephone call.  Thanks.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.