Section 21 served, but how do I recover arrears?
Rent Arrears

9 Thanks
158 Posts
12 years ago
You need a Section 8, Grounds 8, 10 & 11 to be served asap and crucially it has to be with the correct info included.

If you've not been through this before and not confident, I suggest using a professional eviction specialist.

Hope this helps


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.