Rent arreas
Rent Arrears

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
13 years ago
The council is wrong. If the tenant states he has a drink or drugs problem and ask for Local housing allowance to go to you direct then that has to be done.
Tell the tenant is he does not write a letter then you will evict him at end of tenancy using S21
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.