Attachement of earnings
Rent Arrears

prop aj
prop aj
0 Thanks
13 Posts
15 years ago
We applied for attachement of earnings at the local court where the original repossion claim was made for the property due to rent arrears. The court have told us it has to be transferred to another court so we would like to know how we do this and what the procedure is please.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.