Insuring a Freehold property with two separate leases

0 Thanks
2 Posts
2 months ago

Hi Please can anyone advise on a reasonable insurnce company for Buildtings cover for a converted terraced property,. The two separate flats, consist of a 3 bed maisonette and a one bed ground floor flat. We own the Freehold and one of the leases for the maisonette and the other lease for the other flat is owned separately. As the Freeholders we need to insure the whole property and would appreciate any recommendations for reasonable insurance companies. Many thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.