Applying to ET for Direct payment
Universal Credit

0 Thanks
3 Posts
2 months ago

Hi Everyone. Can anyone advise if it is possible for my agents to apply to UC for direct payments. My tenants has stopped paying his rent for past 6 months since he was notfied we would like to sell the properry. We have started eviction process for section 8. but could still be several months away yet before we gain possession.

IN the meantime is it possible to ask UC to stop paying him the tenant directly? Any advice or guidance how to make a request to UC?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.