Payment of Housing Benefit
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
7 Posts
14 years ago
Hi, My Tenant has been with me for 3 years,last year my tenant agreed to sign of the Housing Benefit, and sign on 7 days later as our local Council will ownly pay out the full amount to new claims. The only problem is the Housing Benefit must be sent to the tenant and then they pay me, but after checking the amount paid £1,214.51, the amount I received was £200 short.I just don't want the Council invovled as they would stop all monies. what can I do.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.