Terminate occupancy
Rent Arrears

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
11 years ago
Sue for money at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk andd evict using s21.
Full procedure on rla website. Look in documentss and guides then rla guide to possession
Dave a

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.