access by someone other than landlord

1 Thanks
76 Posts
2 months ago

I have agreed access to my tenants house for a mortgage valuation and she has agreed.  I don't live near the property - if I request a family member to let the valuer into the house rather than myself (I don't use an agent) and I have informed her of this - is this ok?  Am I allowed to request someone other than myself meets a contractor there?  Thanks.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.