Rent Arrears & Section 21
Rent Arrears

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
13 years ago
You need a S21(4)(a) that has to be at least 2 months long and expires the day before rent is due under the agreement if you have not already issued a S21. If you have issued on then rely on that one and go straight for the summons
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.