Student rent arrears
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
4 Posts
12 years ago
Two students left one of my houses several months ago, owing about £2000 in rent. They will soon be leaving the university, probably going back to live with their parents (for a while). I have those parental addresses on the contract, but no guarantors. Is there much point in taking them to the small claims court? If there is a CCJ against them at their home addresses will that matter to them if they soon get a job and move out of their parental home? Thanks for any advice.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.