Advice on taking Legal Action against Tenant
Rent Arrears

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
12 years ago
Put both names on the same court form and you pay one set of fees and get judgment against both. Use a tenant tracing service and add the cost to your claim. They are trying to wear you down so you give up
Enforcement will be best against the guarantor after you get judgment
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.