what do I do now?
Rent Arrears

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
13 years ago
Whilst they are on benefits you cannot enforce the debt. However you have 6 years to enforce and if they start work then attachment of earnings is best bet.Otherwise you have lost your money
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.