rent arrears
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
1 Posts
10 years ago
A tenant has vacated one of my properties owing £2000 in rent arrears
He has not given a forwardig address but I know his place of employment. what action can I take to recover the outstanding rent?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.