CCJ for Rent Arrears
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
82 Posts
13 years ago
I don't see why not. Try . End of the day if someone owes you money then you can claim for it. I used and when the tenant who had moved on and I did not get a responce after 28 days from the notice been served by the courts I applied for judgment in default. I am now applying for attachment of earnings.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.