council tax and rent
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
2 Posts
10 years ago
Hi Dave, thanks. But can I just do it or do I need to send him a warning before I go to the small claims court? And am I allowed to pass the court cost to him?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.