Council trying to reclaim housing benefit
Rent Arrears

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
15 years ago
The council should tell you about your right to an APPEAL TRIBUNAL.
You should insist on that and submit your evidence.
If the "elsewhere" is in Salford allege also OFFICIAL ERROR as they should not allow 2 claims to run together and you would not have to repay
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.