AST in different name
Rent Arrears

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
14 years ago
You can try possession under Ground 12 as the tenant has to live there as his only or principal home and must not sublet. This is not a mandatory ground for possession.
You may therefore have to wait until 2 months arrears are owed. I hope you are not accepting rent from anyone other than the tenant as if you do you create a tenancy with them which is complicated by the fact it is not in writing
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.