We have obtained a CCJ - how do we chase for payment?
Rent Arrears

2 Thanks
123 Posts
13 years ago

we have a CCJ for rent owed re an ex tenant.
We know the new address and current employer.

How do we now attempt to enforce the CCJ? Her earnings are sufficient.

Any help is greatly appreciated, this tenant does not deserve to get away with not paying rent for the whole of their tenancy, time and time again, while the rest of the law abiding, moral world work hard to pay their way.

Many thanks,



Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.