6 weeks arrears
Rent Arrears

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
10 years ago
We can prepare s21 notice and court forms for possession. You will need to phone rla office and ask for possession service
Dave a

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.