Brother living at address and tenant out of country
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
81 Posts
11 years ago
Hi Help desk

Basically I have a tenant who is 4 weeks in arrears. Ive learnt today that he is out of the country and will be for at least 6 weeks. Ive also learnt that his brother is living at the property, this is not allowed on the tenancy.

How do I act when someone else is living at the property when the tenant is out of the county.

As for the tenant in arrears and out of the country, advise on this would be helpful.

PS He is a UK citizen

Kind regards


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.