Court Order
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
2 Posts
13 years ago
Hi. My tennants have informed me that they can no longer pay rent. They were issued with a Section 8 notice on the 16th December 2010. They are trying to arrange council housing. The council need to have a "notice of eviction" apparently. How do I best go about doing this?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.