Section 21
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
1 Posts
11 years ago
I need to serve a Section 21 on my tenants giving them 2 months notice before the end of the tenancy.
Where can I get the from from and can I serve it myself?
Many thanks

Liz Bowers

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.