Whether to use section 8 or 21
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
4 Posts
10 years ago
Hi, I have an HMO with tenants on a license agreement. I have just asked one of my tenants to leave, given him verbal notice and now need to write to him to formalise.

Can I just write to confirm I've asked him to leave (on the ground of the license agreement) or do I also need to serve a section 21? I have served notice due to his continuing messiness and uncleaniness and complaints from the tenants (he is in breach of house rules).


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.