Notice to possess property
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
4 Posts
15 years ago

My Tenant has been in my house for 18 months, and her tenancy agreement has now expired so she is on a rolling tenancy. Recently she has fell into difficulties and is now falling into arrears, and failing to answer phone.

What is the course of action to take from here before it gets worse.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.