How to serve setion 8 and 21 notice to person in police custody
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
15 years ago
I do not care what your "Room sharers agreement" says but if he does not live in the same house as you he is an assured shorthold tenant who needs at least 2 months notice. All papers are legally served at the room even if he is not there
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.