Landlord and Contents Insurance

1 Thanks
5 Posts
14 years ago

I have a 2 bed flat in a purpose built block. The block is managed by a Flat Management company and they have assured me that the flat already has Buildings Insurance.

Would I need to purchase separate Landlords Insurance which comes with Buildings and Contents cover?

Many thanks.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.