Selling a property / Ending a tenancy
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
11 years ago
I advise that you have a s21 in place. Once it expires then do nothing in writing that can be taken as extending the tenancy or you will cancel the notice. Once you have a buyer move on to getting a possession order
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.