New Tenants/Certificates

3 Thanks
20 Posts
13 years ago
What certification do I need to provide for a new tenancy other than a Gas Certificate and an E.P.C. What about the electrics? Is an Electricity Certificate not needed by law yet? I do have my electrics chekced every year as part of a Homecare Agreement. Is this sufficient?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.