serving a section 21 notice
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

9 Thanks
158 Posts
12 years ago

The notice has to be in the name of the persons named on the Tenancy Agreement and the children should only have been named if they were above the age of 18.

My experience is to not throw it out to them now that you want them to move out at the end of the term as they will probably just play up more if you're already having bad experiences with them.

hope this helps


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.