Do I need legal support now!!!
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
25 Posts
12 years ago
I am about to become an overseas landlord and I have a difficult tenant in one of my properties, his AST expires in June and I would have gone by then, what chance have I of collecting rental arrears? Can I sue the Council for putting this undesirable family in my house in the first place? Would I need to issue a section 8 and section 21 to this family?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.