Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
10 Posts
10 years ago
Good evening,

I have a tenant who complained from damp in my property. I sorted the problem straight away but he kept £160.00 calling it for his inconvenience.

Now he is asking, and I agree with him, that the other wall also suffers the same problem. I have agreed to remedy that but he is asking for three more weeks be deducted for the similar reason.

I think I will have more problem with this tenant in future. So please tell me what his rights and my rights are in this situation and also should I decide to renovate my house throughout to make it "fit for human habitation" I will need him to vacate the property. Can I serve him a Notice and which Notice if you may.


F. Lavassani

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.