Should I use the Section 8 form?
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

Thin Kim
Thin Kim
0 Thanks
2 Posts
12 years ago
I have a tenant who is 4 months in arrears which has built up during this year. She now owes £2255. I want to serve a Section 8 notice but am not sure if I can use your form.

What does the 'shorthold' ground mean? My tenancy was set up by an agent but having looked at it, it is in her mother's name not my tenant's. It was an assured shorthold tenancy aggreement set up 13.11.08.

If I cannot use the form, how do I issue the notice?
Many thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.