gaining posession
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
4 Posts
11 years ago
My tenants have agreed to move out of my property but they need a section 21 because they are trying to get a foot up on the council housing register. I have filled out the form and will serve them the notice. However, does the N5B court process have to go through too? or if they move out on the date stated,is that it finished?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.