Support documents required when no Assured Shorthold Tenancy documents available
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
9 years ago
You will have to use court forms N5 and N119 for possession and attend a hearing.
I advise you to instruct a solicitor as it is not easy
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.