Insurance cover
Tax Planning and Financial

5 Thanks
211 Posts
16 years ago
I think you will find that just about all insurance companies can offer 'Landlords' insurance, this usually includes Buildings(specify amount),Contents(specify amount) and Liability cover. Simple really just phone around like you would any other insurance.
I wouldn't lose to much sleep about the amount of buildings cover. If you are not sure as to the amount then i would go for the higher amount just to be safe i don't think it would effect the premium to much. What price can you put on peace of mind.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.