Will they be called as HMO
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
26 Posts
17 years ago
I have got a 3-bedroomed house with 2 reception. A couple (50 yr old male and 41 yr old female) who are on Disability Living Allowance and Housing benefit, want to rent my property. They said their son-in-law (26 yr ) and daughter (19 yr) with a child, would also stay with them as a Carer.

Please could you advise me if it will result into a HMO, whether I will need to have a HMO licence, never dealt with HMO in the past, it is in Blackpool.

Many thanks.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.