Gas and Electric inspections
Tax Planning and Financial

4 Thanks
199 Posts
17 years ago

I have gas supplies to some houses but the tenants have their own appliances.

Do I need a certificate from Corgi registered plumber please?

Also, in one house I have gas central heating. Does that need once a year inspection certificate?

My Agent has not told me any thing of this sort but just collects rent and pockets his commisiion.

How far is my Agent responsible?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.