Tenants running a business from rented property.
Tax Planning and Financial

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
15 years ago
Most people would not regard this as running a business unless people call at the property.
You will need to make your own checks of council and insurance
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.