What insurance
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
1 Posts
17 years ago
I have a flat in a purpose built block which is insured by the management company. I am going to let the flat unfurnished, but will be supplying a fridge and cooker (and probably cutlery/crockery as wifey has been given a free set). What sort of insurance do I need to take out ? (I presume I don't need buildings cover)


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.