Moving over from letting agent
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
11 Posts
15 years ago
I am thinking about leaving the letting agent and having a go by myself the tenennts want to stay on. Would I need to write a new AST &Section 21 or am I able to receive this from the letting agent.Also what else do I require in terms of paper work.Thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.