Housing Charity
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
7 Posts
15 years ago
I am a novice landlord and have just purchased my first property , and i am considering letting it to a housing charity . It all sounds good , they deal with the tenants and they pay me the rent. The only thing i am concerned about is the fact that they want me to sign their own version of an AST ?
Any thoughts greatly appriciated

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.