What Contract Do I Need?
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
3 Posts
17 years ago
I need a legaly binding contract for tenants renting rooms
with all shared facilitys where the landlord is not a resident, but will be responsible for paying bills.
any advice or links would be very much apprieciated.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.