entering property

0 Thanks
1 Posts
13 years ago
my tenant is due to attend court for non payment of rent,but seems to of left the house, can I enter the proprety after given the usual time notice to make sure it has been abandoned and change the locks.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.