Mike T
Mike T
0 Thanks
5 Posts
14 years ago
I am in the process of purchasing 2nr student rental properties in the fallowfield area of Manchester.As i will be doing some alterstions(extensions etc), can anybody let me know the names of any Arcitects/Builders in this field that they have used.Alternatively,could somebody recommend where i might find this information

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.