named persons on agreement
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
15 Posts
16 years ago
if a tenant has moved out of a property owing us rent, however his name was not on the tenancy agreement can we follow him up? we have his forwarding address?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.